Zhuzh up your knitting with our fixed ring stitch markers! Available in a range of different shapes and made from sturdy stainless steel, they’re sure to become essential tools in any knitting bag. If you can’t pick a favourite colour or shape, or a looking for a starter set, this 40 pack of mixed markers is the perfect option for you. Bling your work with the subtle sparkle they bring!
This set of 40 small, stainless steel markers contains:
- 5 x gold-look circles (fit up to US 13 / 9mm needles)
- 5 x silver-look circles (fit up to US 13 / 9mm needles)
- 5 x gold-look hexagons (fit up to US 15 / 10mm needles)
- 5 x silver-look hexagons (fit up to US 15 / 10mm needles)
- 5 x gold-look squares (fit up to US 15 / 10mm needles)
- 5 x silver-look squares (fit up to US 15 / 10mm needles)
- 5 x gold-look triangles (fit up to US 10 / 6mm needles)
- 5 x silver-look triangles (fit up to US 10 / 6mm needles)
- A handy aluminium storage tin (65mm base diameter, 25mm total height), decorated with compostable stickers and with room to spare for other markers, notions, etc.
Grab a few markers out of the tin whenever you need to separate out pattern repeats, denote a beginning of round, or want to count off your stitches in multiples. Because these markers are low profile they won’t cause gaps in your work. Plus, they’re solid shapes so won’t snag on your beautiful yarn!
Care instructions: Gently wipe clean with a soft cloth. To preserve the finish of the metal, please look after this item and avoid contact with water, lotions and perfumes.
Small parts, please keep away from children.
Stitch markers contain nickel.